Tuesday, May 19, 2020

A Meditation Walk To Enhance Calmness Tranquility And More



Over the weekend, I thought I'd get to practicing a moving meditation method called Dao Zou. I've written about it in the past and had good results. It's something that seemed cool to get back into to relieve stress and feel calmer throughout the day and have a better peace of mind. I do admit that I have anxiety issues that have been going on for as long as I can remember and after the last times I did Dao Zou, I felt awesome and then I drifted away from it.

So far, I have done 7 sessions of this method, it takes about 30 minutes minimum or 2000+ steps which is the required time or steps to do. I do it in the morning and at night which takes up a total of an hour a day. As of this moment, I feel very much at ease and full of smiles and happy thoughts. Is it a cure for anxiety? I don't believe so and I'm just getting back into it so I don't have a complete opinion on it just yet but I will say I would rather do this than be on medication (which I don't do anyway) and it is very simple to do.

I learned this from Matt Furey and after studying it and learning by paying attention to my breathing and thoughts, it has given me good ideas of what I can do with it. My main way of thinking into this is channeling my thoughts with my breathing by saying certain mantras or using positive imagery to spice things up. My breathing is always through the nose and out the nose and every two to three times I circle an area where I'm doing it I think the following......

Breathe In Calm Mind

Breathe Out Calm Body

Next Would Be......

Breathe In Love

Breathe Out Hate

After That...

Breathe In Happiness

Breathe Out Despair

I have a little fun since I'm a Star Wars fan and channel my inner nerd by Breathing In the word Jedi and breathing out the word Sith and imagine breathing in a blue or green lightsaber and breathing out the Darkside Of The Force to relieve the body of negative energy, fear, anger, worry and others.

It sounds off the wall and seems like some New Age mumbo jumbo and to some people, maybe it is but it is also important to keep an open mind and look at the possibilities of learning what it would feel like to go through the day feeling like a million bucks and doing things that seem effortless. Getting rid of the junk in your head without forcing anything and feeling peaceful almost every minute of the day. Seriously who in their bloody mind wouldn't want that?

Aside from anxiety, I do have a bit of ADD and always doing something whether physically moving or sitting and doing something, my brain often times is all over the place and never really seem to focus on a single thing in the present moment. This method could be something to help channel and set those things aside or maybe go away all together but I do want to get better not just being calmer and have a brighter grin from ear to ear but other things that I have goals for.

I also have a heavy intuition and a memory that baffles people and it doesn't seem believable until you're actually around me. I can recall things or pick up on certain things quicker than most people and have a pretty damn good photographic memory in which I can spell out statistics, certain trivial stuff be able to remember things in the smallest details as if they happened yesterday even though I was like 9 or 10. With Dao Zou, it has been said to enhance memory and open up the brain in a unique way, well that just tells me the sky's the limit to how far that enhancement can go. Almost like getting a dose of the Super Soldier Serum just by the way you walk.

Take a gander and see where it leads, if you feel it's not for you, that's ok. I highly encourage you to give this meditation a chance and open up to the idea of unlocking your true self, a variation of the Force if you will.



No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *