Monday, January 8, 2018

I Find Your Lack Of Energy Disturbing



I bet at times in your life you have struggled to get out of bed in the morning or/and had a slump within the mid-afternoon. I would even guess that your energy is lacking to even do anything other than sit and watch your favorite stories. You have fought tooth and nail to get your energy kicking by getting hopped on energy drinks and a grande coffee. You can have that buzz going for sure but after a while but later on it's only going to make matters worse for you my friend.

The feeling of insane energy from when we were young is a feeling we all share whether we admit or not. However, this isn't NORMAL!!!! No matter what your age is, you should have an abundance of energy. What makes our levels of energy go down or completely go off the grid? There's a lot of contributing factors so how many of these apply to you?

Overwhelmed With Stress?

Trouble Sleeping?

Hormones Not Up To Par?

Having Issues With Your Immune System?

Lacking Nutrition?

There are so much more but I think you get the idea. It's a shame but overall, it's our root not having the support it needs. In Chinese Medicine, they discuss the value of tonic herbs. Now unlike most areas of medicine or even typical herbs that mainly treat symptoms, these specific tonic herbs are designed to support your health. Your Root Energy. For the greater approach that deeply supports you having the energy you truly need, take a look at the Phoenix Formula.

This bad ass motha has a wicked combo of Pine Pollen, Ant Extract, He Shou Wu & Shilajit that will synergistically work together to give you that "Get off your ass and go." Just imagine for a second what it would literally feel like to have energy at 100%, maybe 50%, hell even 10%? What could you do with that much energy? Now don't take my word for it, let's take a look at what others have said about this awesome formula:

“I took this a few times off and on before realizing how much better I felt when I did take it. Six years of midnight shift up until my retirement left me exhausted and badly burned out, and this formula has helped my recovery more than any other sup I’ve tried.” – JC

“It’s like an energy shot. Working great for me.” – Inderjit

“I am on my second bag now, the results have been excellent…more energy and focus, better sleep and a nice libido boost.” – Bryan

“GREAT STUFF KICKS SOME MAXIMUM BUTT A LOT MORE REPS, A LOT MORE WEIGHT, STAMINA,PUMP, RECOVERY, WHERE’S THIS STUFF BEEN?AND LIBIDO WELL WE WON’T GO INTO THAT, MY WIFE IS VERY HAPPY I CAN SAY , THANK YOU” – Alfred

“Love this stuff. Gives me the power I’ve been envisioning myself with in a balanced, holisitic way. Def some valuable stuff as in incorporates all the right herbs in a good mix. Tastes awful but love the effects.” – Ryan

That's right, it doesn't have the greatest taste in the world but only because it's not chalk full of sugars and artificial sweeteners, those 2 tend to cause root issues anyway. Just incredible and pure herbal bad assery. Come and jump on the bandwagon with JC, Inderjit, Bryan, Alfred, Ryan and countless others in feeling an abundance of pure, awesome energy. Click HERE now.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *