Monday, January 4, 2016

My Review On Nighttime Recovery

As a consistent trainee, I practice many forms of training everyday and have been doing it for over 10 years. I believe in being able to stay in top shape whether for 5 minutes or 60 minutes and just as important I want to recover just as amazingly. Some of things I have taken have worked for me, some haven't.

I gave the Advocare Nighttime Recovery a shot and I got awesome results from it. Granted according to the bottle I had to take more than most but that's ok. I'm use to that and it was different. Because of the training I was doing I only took them 3x a week when I was doing my most hardcore workouts. They have a weight system for how many an individual should take. Because I was 40 pounds beyond the normal dosage for a 210 pound man I only took 5. There were only 60 capsules and I was taking 15 a week give and take taking some time off for a week. The only drawback is that if you do several months of training or in a professional setting where recovery is extremely critical you're going to need more than one bottle.

More on the positive side, the capsules really target the muscles that you need for recovery and while you sleep it really takes charge and repairs those muscles with a freaking vengeance. I felt amazing everytime I woke up. Refreshed and ready to go. I was always at my best and it really helped with my endurance. I just might go back to them sooner than I expected. I love being able to be at my best every workout and when it comes to the most intense ones, it's even more awesome. Since the Performance Elite Line has more than one product to use for recovery there are other options.

Overall, an 8 out of 10 for this product. If you're looking for kick ass recovery this is one of the things that will do it for you. You would get a kick out of this bad boy and look out for my next review for the Post-Workout Recovery Shake.

1 comment:

Rehmat Sharma said...

Fabulous post!
I genuinely loved reading your blog. You provide valuable information. I also want to share some insights about the best legal and safe alternative of dianabol.

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *