Thursday, November 25, 2010

Imagination Is Your Power!!!!!

When you put a thought into action it can make or break you as an individual. Like the old saying "Imagination is the elixer of life" you create what you want from thoughts. For most the craziest ideas came from a person's imagination, Edison with films, Einstein with his theories, P.T Barnum with his Circus Empire and some of the strongest men on the planet have had thoughts of what they wanted to do and made themselves into great human beings. Everything starts with a thought and yet this can apply to anything you want in life. For me being in a hospital bed, I imagined myself walking and running like theres no tomorrow and feeling like nothing can touch me and being stronger then anyone.

Well when I finally put it into action I made it possible without putting no less then 1000%. You can do this as well with what you want to do with your life. Now the downside to this is people telling you that you cant do it or make yourself this or that and your ideas to them are just loony and way out of left field. First step to creating your imagination is to leave skeptisism behind and look forward to your accomplishments, now that might mean you'll have obsticals on the way but do not let them stop you otherwise you'll just be another average person.

In fitness you can create the body you desire but you must imagine it and feel what it would be like then put it into action. To me I wanted to be a powerful and conditioned man that could knock out walls and bend tough steel and shred a phonebook in one shot. I made it happen for myself. Now its up to you to find yourself but what will your imagination take you?

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *