Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Transformetrics Isometric Power Belt Workout

The beauty of Isometrics is how they can be used just about anywhere with no special equipment whatsoever, but there are some things or specific equipment that can help hit muscles in certain areas that free-hand, weights or your environment don't hit so you can strengthen those areas. I have written in the past about the Isometric Power Belt from Transformetrics/Bronze Bow Publishing and how it's been a secret weapon of mine to strengthen my body from more angles than I can count.

The belt itself is just a tool, it's nothing really special in reality, it's not the end-all-be-all Isometric Apparatus and it's not going to make you a superman or wonder woman but it can enhance levels of strength from virtually limitless angles, the only thing it'll lack is your imagination. I was given two updated belts by John Peterson himself and we were going to see what I can do with them. I was very successful with it and because I didn't really need a second belt, I gave the other one to Bud Jeffries as a gift for being the man that married me and my wife.

Because of the length of the belt, you can make double loops with it and add more exercises to the repertoire as opposed to the original belt that was much shorter. Personally, I' not a fan of the double loops and it takes up more time than I want when it needs adjusted to the exercise I want to do. I love single loops better because I can focus on one arm at a time and I won't have to feel like I'm stepping on the damn thing or having the buckle push into my back. While reading the pamphlet for the original belt and coming up with exercises on my own, I never truly needed the updated version of the belt pamphlet/book and I'm sure I came up with exercises that the book won't have.

John Peterson has made countless claims on what the belt can do, most of them are exaggerated as hell but his heart is in the right place but like I said before, I have made great progress with it like; keeping weight down (My heaviest was 275 and with additional training with the belt, I've stayed within 250-260 ever since), developed definition in my forearms, back, shoulders and arms, increased strength in my tendons and ligaments to where I rarely ever get injured and when I did, I recovered pretty fast, my speed went up so when I do my regular training, I was quick on my feet and other benefits. It goes without saying that John so far has not been able to publish the new book with the new belt and keeps piling on projects that don't seem to get anywhere and this was his last attempt as a truly good fitness publisher. You can still buy the belt (as far as I know) but it is 100% certain the book will never be published. Wayne Gretzky once said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take", this applies really well to John and as a friend, I feel sorry for him.

Another sad thing is, there really isn't a single video displaying the Belt and the exercises you can do, the closest thing you'll get is from a an named Greg Newton who lives in the Carolinas and is a gun enthusiast and fire fighter. However, yesterday I made a video not just on Isometric Exercises with the belt but how you can adjust it to various exercises, how it packs up and how to roll it back up into the little pouch it comes in. It's an 11 minute video of instructing you with my training, I don't talk or give an introduction like I've done with past videos on youtube. You'll see on hand what you can do if you wanted to do Curls, Presses, Rows and other fun stuff. I don't really stop or anything for rest, I breathe as calmly as possible and just adjust the belt to the next exercise, no BS and no messing around.

This youtube video will most likely be the only real training video for the updated Isometric Belt. There isn't any special lighting, no music, no pretty stuff, just me, the belt, my camera phone and the dungeon I train in at home. You'll find that you can adjust it just about any way you see fit and you'll see I don't fake anything. Hope you enjoy it and if you do get a belt, use it to make your goals come true and if it's too pricey for you, there's a link in the description about a strap you can get on Amazon or just click on the link that's on the right side of this blog.



1 comment:

Adam Watson said...

Thank you for sharing this useful video post with us. I have a nutrition & health-related website. I'm telling about this useful post. I have a website and this website discusses human body fitness. Trx home workout
is very important for human body. If you want to read more, please visit this website

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *