Thursday, February 18, 2021

Failures And Accomplishments

 Failing is a part of life whether we want to believe it or not. Whatever failures have happened in your life, just remember there are still accomplishments to be made or already have made and you just haven't figured them out yet. I have failed over and over again in my life from setting goals to relationships to jobs and setting an example in certain areas of life but I have also accomplished much more than what I have failed at. 

I've had near death experiences and still here, writing to you and I think that's quite an accomplishment. I've come back from breaking both my legs without any form of traditional rehab and made things work and have not stopped since day 1. Yes I have failed but I've also been successful in other areas too.

It's very easy to try to put someone down and only talk about their failures when you have no real clue what they've gone through to reach their successes whether they were big or they were small, an accomplishment may not mean a damn thing to one but to another, it can be life-altering. Most of the time, the world doesn't care what you have accomplished, only what you have failed at or what you could've accomplished but didn't because you didn't do things the way they wanted you to do. Sometimes, I've set myself up to fail or was set up to fail in general. 

Not everyone is going to care what you have achieved and it doesn't always mean to boost ego or anything like that, people have failed to the degree that whatever accomplishments someone else has, jealousy and anger has consumed them and throw everything negative in order to feel good about themselves but stay broken.

I love some of the admiration I get from time to time, it does feel good and I do feel I've made some leeway in the world but there are things about me that I don't wish on anyone to have. Some have told me that they would kill to have a memory like me but the truth is, it is both a blessing and a curse because of some of the trauma I have been through and when something is triggered, it's as if I was in that moment and reliving it with extreme feeling and the sight of it. My brain is very different than most people and because of the meningitis, it has caused me to fail at many simple tasks and whatever that is easy in general, I have to use my brain at a different pace in order to accomplish the same goals. What I have accomplished, made me better but also do things from another perspective.

Failure is going to happen but never make it only about failure. You will accomplish things and you'll see more success than you ever thought possible. Look at some of the famous people on the planet and learn what failures they've had that drove them to be successful in their field. You will succeed and it will teach you how to be even more successful down the road.   

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *