Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Happy Revenge Of The Fifth

Yesterday was incredible not only was it beautiful out but it was also me and my wife's 1st Anniversary plus it's also cool to be have it on Star Wars Day. Had a great breakfast of Eggs, French Toast & Sausages, went out on a beautiful drive by Coeur D' Alene Lake to a spot called Osprey Point overlooking the water. Taking pictures, talking about our future and spending amazing quality time together. Couldn't be any happier.

My workout mainly that day was just Isometrics using my Isometric Power Belt. Got in plenty of exercises doing curls, pressdowns, upright rows, deadlifts, shoulder presses, bow and arrow pulls and others in Iso Fashion. Hope everyone is having an amazingly awesome day. You can check out our pictures on my facebook.

Isometric Training is such a kick ass method that has you doing all sorts of exercises from limitless angles that also generates incredible strength and surging power in your system. Now for the most part it normally takes me several hours after waking up to even feel hungry but after that Iso Workout yesterday not too long before breakfast, I devoured the food me and my wife made. It's a hell of a fat burner and burning calories after the workout is a big bonus as well. I love using the Strap I have.

Isometrics alone can be a phenomenal workout but in order to get maximal results, adding in some bodyweight exercises, weights and other implements would be ideal. Some like to use isometrics as an addition to their routine, before or after a workout or just a day of Isometrics and the rest of the week do whatever. I like to use Isometrics often as something to do before I do other methods throughout the day or depending on my energy levels, do micro workouts of Isometrics or other other things. It boils down to what gets you going and where you're at that day.

Make your training meaningful and something that makes you proud to be able to do things most can't. Train smart and train with intensity and passion. You can work hard all you want but if the passion and the drive aren't there and all you're doing is digging yourself into a fitness grave, it's not worth your time or your health.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both.

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *