Monday, January 14, 2019

The Magical Imagineering Theater




The book I finished recently was Psycho Cybernetics (The Godfather Of Self Development Books) and enjoyed reading about the Theater Of The Mind section of the book. Although it is a powerful technique, I felt something was missing, something that can be added onto it that really made me believe and I believe I have found it from another aspect and that is The Magical Imagineering Theater by legendary Concert Virtuoso & Strength Expert Garin Bader.

This technique takes the basic principles of TOTM and molds it into a musical composition and visualization element that instructs you to picture what you want, see yourself in a Success Arena that you can picture being in, no matter how big it is. It gives you your own mental camera and take pictures of the success you seek and transfer your energy, your drive and igniting that passion within you to achieve your goals. What if you were so successful in your mind that everybody you know and love were cheering you on for it and initiate that winning feeling?

I have used this technique to help me achieve goals in making money, surviving in BJJ, proposing to my soon to be wife, workouts and others. I still use it for what I want to achieve in my life and the majority of what I saw, actually came true. Here's an example....I pictured in my mind that my fiance would get the perfect car for her, it turned out to be a replica of the same car that got totaled in the accident we were in. I pictured half a dozen times she would get it, now granted that car could've been sold at any time but I felt so strongly that she was meant to have that car, I pictured what would go down with the sale, the shaking of the hands, the smiling, the joy of getting things back on track, being handed the keys and driving off being happy as can be and guess what happened, it all came true.

Sure I didn't use this technique for me but because of my strong beliefs and the little steps that took to make it happen, it worked and if that could happen, picture how your goals can be achieved with the belief, the passion, the steps taken and the laser-like focus you have on what you desire. I'm not saying this technique will do everything for you and you don't do anything after listening to it, it gives you the ability to take strong actions and powerful steps to make your dreams a reality and they won't just happen without feeling behind them, you set the tone for a goal, you picture it, you feel it as if it was real in that very moment, you heighten that winning feeling and you see yourself feeling that way every single time.

This technique leads you down that path to that winning feeling, the turning of the key to rev up the engine, the driving force behind your desires and fueling your passion that is unlimited. Harness your desires in your own arena of The Magical Imagineering Theater, where everything is possible as long as you feel it, dream it and infuse your passion that is yours and making your goals a reality.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *