Monday, September 24, 2018

Sometimes You Just Have To Let Loose And Go Ape S*it

Working out can be a real chore to some people and forcing themselves to do something for the sake of just doing it can hinder progress. Whenever I'm in a rut or just need a break from regular training, I just go all out and be wild. Moving like my spirit animal the Gorilla. It creates a more fun atmosphere and just cut loose and be me. Being yourself in your training can be scary and want to be someone else because you're too concerned of what others may think.

There are times where I just don't know what to do because i'm not a routine guy and when I try to be it doesn't last long, not that i'm not motivated, just not interested and want to be different. I love doing different workouts but there's something about moving like a wild primate that just feels right and when my instincts kick in, I don't have a choice I just go for it.

Now when I mean going Ape S*it, i'm not talking about bouncing off the walls and smashing everything in a ground and pound style; it's crawling, hanging, jumping and just letting everything out in a productive way. It's one of the things that gets me in a better mood utilizing animal movements. It's letting me have the freedom, the ability to really use my imagination and create what I WANT, not what everyone thinks I may want or have to do.

Let loose every once in a while. Might do you some good. Be wild, be free and just go. If you can't be yourself, you're not really training.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *