Thursday, February 22, 2018

Athletes This Simple Herb Takes Your Workout To The Next LEVEL

Have you ever thought about using herbs to upgrade your athletic performance?

If you’re like most people your answer is “NO”.

… because herbs haven’t gotten popular yet out here in the Western world (though I think that’s about to change).

Most people do take vitamins and fish oil though.

Herbs are simply a powdered form of supplements… derived from a plant.

And some of these plants which companies are turning into powders have INCREDIBLE health, immune and athletic boosting properties.

They can…

Reduce stress (some herbs have shown to lower stress and cortisol in stressed individuals by 30%)

Balance hormones in men and women of all ages (this is crucial for folks over 40 who are experiencing all sorts of hormonal imbalances)

Increase your sex drive (which helps you stay motivated)

Keep you from getting sick.

And much much more.

This one simple herb I want to share with you helps with all the above, and it’s especially great for athletes who want to perform to at a higher level.

“I’ve added this to my recovery protocol and have seen an improvement in my running capacity. Top end speed and ability to maintain output has definitely improved over the past couple weeks!” -Stephen Hill

In studies this herb, Eleuthero, has been shown to SIGNIFICANTLY improve mice’s swimming endurance… VS mice who didn’t consume it.


And for decades, Russian athletes have been using Eleuthero for peak athletic performance.

So if you want to:

Increase your muscle mass at the gym

Reduce stress

Increase your physical endurance

Boost your metabolism

Then I highly recommend trying Eleuthero, specifically from Lost Empire Herbs (they’re the best herbal company I’ve found when it comes to quality… since they derive their herbs from the purest sources and lab test everything).

Here’s what another athlete has to say about Eleuthero:

“I’ve been using Eleuthero (often referred to as Siberian Ginseng) which is a performance-enhancing herb for a little over a year now; this 100-gram package has lasted me that long. Which is pretty impressive, that’s a lot of herbal performance enhancement millage from a supplement that costs about $40.

One of most well-documented effects of Eleuthero is it’s strengthening or tonifying of the immune system. I certainly experienced this.

Since I’ve been using Eleuthero I’ve been living and traveling in some countries that are best described as dodgy; I’ve none doubt exposed myself to all sorts of interesting pathogens.

During this time I’ve spent a winter and half (as in 1.5 winters) in Eastern Europe, which gets pretty extreme weather and in this time, with one exception I’ve managed to keep from getting sick. Anytime, I felt myself maybe getting sick I would step up my high dosage of Eleuthero for a few days and very consistently would feel back to normal.

The one time I did get sick, I really think it was because of the apartment I was staying in. I think there was maybe like a decaying body hidden below the floor that was making me sick. Just kidding, it wasn’t that bad!

I think herbs are kind of a victim of poor branding…

It’s funny before I knew about herbs I always kind of thought as them as being like kind of wimpy; you walk by the herb aisle in the vitamin store and you see all these bottles with like flowers on them but then I started researching herbs and herbs are actually like really manly!

Herbs raise testosterone.

Herbs make you more aggressive, assertive and energetic.

Herbs increase your libido and make you a better lover.” -Jonathan Roseland

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *