Monday, January 2, 2017

Welcome To The New Year

It's 2017 and it's already off to a good start; no celebs are dead, Superhero Films are coming up and already have 3 weeks under my belt of Superhero Training. Mighty things are coming and hopefully this year will bring many new surprises, beautiful moments and kick ass stories that will live on for generations to come.

I already started my new year's resolution over 3 weeks ago getting back in my Superhero Training mode doing Sprints/Burpees, Circuits & Finishers marking a territory I haven't tackled in a long time. Deciding that during the winter, go into hibernation and build my Superhero Physique; in the spring start it off 2-3 times a week Hitting the tire with my trusted 30 lb. Thor Hammer then in the summer take on Big Bertha (60 lb. hammer) and do my damnedest to hit a goal of totaling 50 tons or more in a single workout (100,000 lbs.). Sounds impossible but you know, I believe I can do it.

Having a goal is always amazing and you do the best in your nature to reach that goal. If it comes up short, it'll suck for a moment but in the end, I'm taking on a task not many men will attempt and that alone gets me fired up. Imagine being able to lift and strike a hammer into the quadruple digits and totaling that weight at the end of a workout. Moving a hammer of this caliber takes strength and endurance that most would never believe can be done. I feel the need to do this not to boast or go on a rampage acting like a complete ass; it's to show that when you set your eyes on something and you keep moving forward with it, something is bound to happen.

People will get you down with the goals you set for yourself; many will criticize, call you nuts, tell you there's no way in hell you can do it. The only person stopping you from reaching your goals is the person you see in the mirror everyday. Words can be harmful from others but the real harm comes from not believing in yourself. Every new year someone sets a goal and bashes into everyone what they're going to do and set a huge expectation. Most people never exceed past a couple weeks with their goal because for one, they put too much pressure on themselves and two, they only saw a fraction of what they want to become and half-assed themselves into oblivion within a short period of time. This goal of mine is one of many this year, it is a feat I feel can be achieved, not just believe but actually feel. I've already got a total of over 70,000 pounds in a single workout done and I know that 100k is just within my grasp. Whatever goals you set, set them for yourself and don't let anyone get in the way of them because the more you go after your goals even in the face of negativity, the stronger you will become.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *