Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Is It Better To Train Sprints Outdoors Or Indoors?

Sprints as you may well know are the fastest form of training that burns fat, builds muscle and increases metabolism. They don't take very long to do and develop powerful Human Growth Hormone that gives you the ability to stay young, vibrant and have incredible energy. You can do sprints indoors or outdoors but which one is better?

There's pros and cons to both but either way, they're very effective and can give you an incredible physique as you get better at them and do them no more than 3x a week. Outdoor sprints especially hill sprints are the optimal when it comes to burning fat the fastest humanly possible; however, the weather may not always be in your favor and you might need another option for whatever reason and sometimes you just want to be safe but still get an insane workout. Indoors give you the option to train in your home where you run hard in place for 30-60 seconds. You can go hard for a minute but only at that maximum amount of time because you may not be going at higher speeds than if you were to do them outdoors but they do fire up the body really quick.

Because of the weather I'm training my sprints indoors for my Superhero Training doing the Sprints, a Circuit and a finisher. As you saw yesterday if you watched my video, I showed what my workout was that kicked the living crap out of me but loved it with a passion. This workout including the finisher is no more than 20 minutes of work and nearly twice as long just resting. I rest as long as needed to be efficient in a upcoming sprint or circuit and there times where I might change an exercise to where it's not killing me but I can keep going to keep my heart rate up and sticking to it. It's not the easiest workout whatsoever and it shouldn't be but I had the best feeling afterwards especially when I did my meditation listening to Calm Meditative sounds on Pandora, doing deep breathing exercises while doing so then finishing off with a blasting cold shower to balance out my body's heating and cooling systems. For warm ups I would do a dynamic stretching routine of loosening up the joints in the ankles, knees, shoulders, hips, wrists and stretching certain muscles such as the hamstrings, obliques, chest, neck and back.

So which one is better suited? I suggest you figure out what works best for you and if you have decent weather than by all means go for it outside. Imagine the power and surge of vitality when you only train 20 minutes 3x a week and get results faster in mere weeks than you can in 6-8 months. It is a great theme and it can be done on a beginner level as well for those who have never done it before. It is so powerful it causes an afterburn effect meaning within 24-48 hours of that kind of workout you're burning up to 3x or more calories without doing much of anything which in turn can help you lose weight and build up great amount of muscle in a short period of time and recovery becomes your greatest ally. It's helped me sleep way better in the past and believe it or not, I've used this very system to drop 30 points of my blood pressure within 3-4 weeks when normally I couldn't do with other programs that went on for a couple months like the animal exercises. For more info, give me a shout and we can talk on skype or through email and I'll do what I can to give you the best possible ways to do this.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *