Monday, September 19, 2016

Be A Sponge

For over 10 years I've been learning and absorbing everything that peaks my interest in the fitness world. Although my main interest is Animal Exercise I love finding out cool stuff about training that is unique, off the wall and very off to the side non-mainstream styles of programs. Taken in so much yet use very little which is the best possible way to get what you want or the type of work you're willing to put in.

You can learn 10,000 things in your lifetime but most likely you'll end up using only a fraction of what you learned in order to get the best possible results. We can't use every single thing 24/7 otherwise we won't be able to sleep and take in what can be truly useful. When it comes to fitness I believe its important to utilize our senses the best way possible in order to get the best results when it comes to losing weight, building muscle, burning fat or whatever; hell we can do multiple things in order to get what we want out of our learning but like Bruce Lee once said "Use what works, throw away what doesn't." Everything you have learned may not always work in a particular situation so you pick little things here and there and take what you can get out of it.

Learn what you can and take it in like a sponge, its important to have as much knowledge as possible and using the very best to get what you want. Its like being in a fight, you can know 10,000 ways to take out a guy or cripple him but in the end you may only use no more than 5 moves at best. Absorbing what interests you keeps you motivated and finding out what brings you joy and taking in what YOU want to learn. I can be a stubborn SOB when I learn from people and if I don't have an interest in it, its not going to work out very well. When I really take in what interests me, my creativity comes out, I find fun ways to write and share things with people. When you learn as much as possible, it develops your individuality and finding things about yourself you didn't know before. I would have never thought back in 2005 that I'd become a writer that is being followed by people all over the world, make money from selling products, afford food or save up for trips, save up for a ring for my girl or buy cool toys, books & my favorite movies all because I promoted something I love and talked about it. That's the reward for learning and taking in what I can use. It can only get higher and you can do the same thing and do it even better than I can ever do.

Make the best of what you learned and put it to use that works best for you. Share with other people, help them learn and give them tips that help develop themselves. We all can learn from each other, the question is what is it you have learned that you have used to be successful? Even if you have failed there's always something to learn to pick yourself back up. I'm constantly learning this because yes I have failed in a lot of areas of my life but I've also been successful in many areas too so it is possible to make the best of things no matter how bad or good they are you always have a shot. We all fail and succeed at some point in our lives but no matter what, we can choose to do something from what we have learned and absorbed.

Product Of The Day: Advanced Bridging Course

Our spines are our most valuable part of the body that we mostly take for granted. If you sever your spine, you can be paralyzed for life and lose a piece of yourself you can never get back. When you lose those nerves from the brain to the spinal cord it can be very challenging to live life at its fullest. Its very important to strengthen our spines and keep them as injury-proof as possible. I've hurt my back a time or two and because of those times I almost felt paralyzed and can barely move and every muscle hurt just to get out of bed. When I learned Bridging Exercises, I began to feel things that I never experienced before, it helped me regain strength in my spine, legs & feet, my neck got stronger to the point where I was pain-free or close to it and opened up my posture. I got so good at it that I can fall back into a bridge without hands and (using my hands) kick over without hurting myself. At over 250 lbs. that's not an easy feat to do and feel amazing that I can do this at my size. This type of training can save your life in more ways than you'll believe. Become more flexible, agile and do amazing things all from learning the aspects of the Bridge.

Darebee Of The Day: The 100 Seconds Workout

It almost sounds too good to be true to get in amazing shape in 100 seconds. I mean come on, aren't you suppose to get the best results from 30 minutes of cardio and an hour of weights? 100 seconds is only a minute and 40 seconds so how the hell is it possible to get exceptional results? By putting in a great deal of High Intensity training that is anaerobic (Without Oxygen) and burns off fat the fastest way possible. When you do a Level 3 workout (all 7 sets) that's a total of 12 minutes worth of training. When you do this workout up to 3x a week maximum, you can burn fat like a furnace and build lean muscle mass that increases Growth Hormone up to 520% capacity, that's 10 times more than the leading injections that athletes and actors take to build muscle and look younger and its all done using your own body's capabilities no matter what your age or sex. Build up to this and this workout can literally be done anywhere and anytime.

 

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *