Friday, May 13, 2016

Off To The Happiest Place On Earth

Well my fellow readers I'm sad to say i'll be leaving you for a while. Ok maybe 10 days. I'm off to Disneyland with my one and only on our first travel together to California. Its her first time in both the state & at the parks. An adventure we have set out since last year and have been saving up since.

It'll be nearly 7 years since my last walk into the Magic Kingdom and the time has been way too long. Never thought I'd get back there let alone with an awesome woman who has never set foot on California soil. Will this affect my training? Somewhat but its manageable. Still going to do my superhero sprint training but also a ton of walking around all the lands including the construction of the new Star Wars Land. So excited for that.

Everyone should go to Disneyland at least once in their lifetime and from my experiences, it is a trip that is worth it. A place to go to let reality walk out the door for a while and just be a kid again. Can't wait to see all the new stuff the parks have in stored for us and I cannot be more happier than to be with my favorite girl and create memories that we'll never forget. Make it happen for you and and/or your family to go and make it memorable.

Like I said my superhero training is still going on and I plan to really kick ass with it when we're not in the parks. The best part of training anywhere, anytime is that once you've got your training in, feel free to get out and have fun. Live in those moments that can only be felt once in a lifetime for most people. Disneyland is a treasure, regardless of how expensive it is, if you truly want to enjoy its glory, you will make it happen to go even if it takes you ten years. Memories are beautiful in more ways than one; see to it that you can create them.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *