Thursday, February 18, 2016

Train To PLAY!!!


I know what its like to push past limits, do crazy challenges and just overall have a hardcore mindset. I've been there and I've done it but the fact of the matter is none of it matters if I don't play with what I do. People become so confined to a one dimensional idea that they forget there's options to where they can do things that do't require that hardcore mindset to train to be beastly.

I like to think of myself as a Three Dimensional fitness enthusiast; practicing various things because my brain is hot-wired that way....Gymnastics, Animal Movement, Sledgehammer Striking, Isometrics, Swimming, Sprinting, Stretcher & others. Its not that i'm obsessed with exercise, I find it fun and enjoyable, if i'm not interested in something, I find a way to be interested in something else. People like to do one particular style where it's Crossfit, Zumba, Aerobics, Weightlifting, Bodyweight for MMA or whatever. I'm all for those who engage in exercise that keeps them active but on the other side of the coin, I feel bad for those that don't like what they do or get bored but keep doing it anyway. You're not meant to train like a Zombie or act like one in your training. Adventure is the name of the game here; PLAY with your exercise.

The foundation is just pure movement. Create scenarios, games & just live it out. Some like it structured and that's cool, no harm in that but at some point there might be that "F*ck it" moment where you just want to be free and make stuff up just to get your brain cells going. I'm constantly doing different things; I test out routines for days or weeks at a time but I always end up just free balling and making things up as I go because that's where I find myself in my best state of mind. Most of the time its pure bodyweight but I might have an idea in my head on just doing cables that day or hit the tire every 4 days with Big Bertha (59 lbs. Epic Sledgehammer). I don't limit myself because if I do, I not only lose out what's fun but I become cranky and out of whack.

When you invest in Playful Movement as I like to call it, it gives you freedom to do what you want and practice awesome things without needing to go beyond your limits and just be happy. Playful Movement is the practice of moving with a playful physical and mental idea in freedom. Always find a way to play.


***Looking to invest in losing weight & gaining energy in the process check out my Weight Loss Bundle where you can get a healthy snack on the go, a month's supply of Shakes & Slim products plus Healthy Capsules to help ease cravings and trim your waistline. Each month use a different supply of Meal Replacement shakes. I suggest you make an annual purchase instead of monthly to help your budget. Five Extra Workouts will be included to help shed those pounds with fun filled exercises based on a Superhero Theme I'm personally holding. Both men & women will benefit greatly from this. Each purchase will be donated a small percentage to the folks who have made these workouts possible.

1 comment:

shane said...

Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
pure cambogia slim

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *