Monday, January 11, 2016

My New Year's Gift To You

Welcome to a new week guys. We've been in the New Year almost a couple weeks now and it's been crazy. Training like a maniac, writing about all kinds of products and sharing with the world why I believe they're bad ass. I'm even playing around with various ideas to help customers achieve their goals. This isn't a resolution to me but more of something to push forward and experiment with.

One of things you may have noticed throughout my articles and promotions throughout social media is Advocare products. Whether you buy them or not that's your choice, all I do is share a few benefits and give you an opportunity to check them out and see if they work for you. However, I want to do more than just show you how awesome they are, I want you to really succeed in your goals. In that manner I want to do something different and something I think you'll get a kick out of. Here's my gift to you: Whenever you purchase a product from Advocare, I will call/text you not only to thank you but ask what specific goals you're looking into and whatever you come up with I will personally send you 1-5 Workouts for you to do at home that is within those goals; either ones I have found or created myself.

You deserve to rock it in your journey and as a fitness enthusiast myself, I want the best I can find that makes it interesting and outside the box. This is something I feel and believe is my duty to go that extra mile for you and help you in your journey as much as I can. Not everyone will do this and I've always had a knack for going outside the box. I want to go beyond a product and help you as if I was training you myself. You are important and want you to know that. What do you say? You in?

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *