Friday, July 29, 2011

Two Week Trip....Finding New Things To Write

Starting tomorrow I will be going on a two week trip up north with my family. My main goals for this trip is to meditate and find new ways to bring info to you in the best way I know how. I will not be writing on this blog for that amount of time because I want to build up new ideas to write and put in more effort to create the best possible writings for you to inspire, laugh at and get intouch with what I will be writing for you the fans, visitors, subscribers and my friends.

I will be training daily as usual and be swimming, relaxing and have a kick ass time. When I get back you will see a few new changes and some new fond of writing for affiliates and some of my own work without it. You may even find me on Tough Guy News. A lot of new things are coming my friends and stay tuned with a new plethora of products being promoted by me and some of the websites I will be representing. Thank you for your support and I wish you all the best and be sure to check up the blog here and take a look some of the recent, late and past posts and shoot some comments, tell me what you would like to see in the coming fall and I will take some into consideration. Big things are coming. Stay tuned and keep a look out for new links.

So for now, take a look at the links on the blog and spread the word around about the blog. Share with your friends on facebook & twitter, subscribe and visit often. I look forward to be hearing from you guys.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *