Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tumbling To The Top

One of the basic moves in Gymnastics is to learn how to tumble forward, backward, side to side, dives ect. It takes a good amount of balance and strength to do a backhand spring and its harder to do flips. Some of the moves I can do are pretty simple as far as basics go but I can't do a backhand spring, I'm too big of a tree to do that, plus I like falling into a bridge on my head and kicking over and back better. But if you're looking to get better at Tumbling or just starting out theres only one guy I know who can help take you to the top as far as I know and thats Logan Christopher. He's a good friend of mine and as far as I know he's one of the best trainers in the world and this is one of his specialties. Taking you from a basic forward roll to backhand springs he'll help you along the way for you to becoming a master tumbler. He's given me some awesome tips and its helped my bridging and its helped me carry over to things I want to do its that powerful. Learning from some of the biggest names in Physical Culture, he's put ingrediants together to bring the best in putting not only your Tumbling skills to the test but if you make an effort he'll even throw in a few secrets to get your training going a bit quicker. You will learn safety, what to do, not to do and where to have the best alignment to get great results for your tumbling skills. Get into and learn some of the best gymnastics without needing to be a gymnast.











No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *