Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, thought i'd made this short and sweet......

Wish you all a wonderful thanksgiving and be thankful for what you have and give thanks to those in need. For you trainers out there, eat what you can and train like your life depended on it (not too much) but have fun while you're doing it. I'm thankful for my family and the awesome memories and future memories i'm gonna have with them. I'm gonna have another member of our family join us as my cousin is gonna have a baby and wish all the moments shes gonna have with her new baby in the next year. I have an awesome family and I count my blessings they're here kicking and having a kick ass time. Hope you all enjoy these times in this economy and be there for one another no matter what because there is nothing sacred then family. Love will concour all those who believe in it.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *