Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Power Of The Mind

No matter what we do in life, we all begin with a thought and end with a thought. Some of us human beings have forgotten how powerful we can really be if we just focused on what we really wanted and how we could achieve a certain goal. When it comes to fitness, most of us today believe if we went on a diet or trained to gain weight that what routine or what we exercise will automatically happen. Anybody who thinks that is way off and full on ignorant for thinking that. If we just trained and ate and figured things will start to go according to that specific idea we'd all be in trouble one way or another and we blame the idea instead of ourselves. When I did weightlifting all I cared about was lifting heavy and being big and eventually I was at nearly 265 pounds, sadly no matter what I ate or lifted I got a little fatter and blown out every time cause I figured if I lifted hard and ate hard i'd be a machine. Far from it brother.

By the time I started reading Combat Conditioning, Pushing Yourself To Power and as recently Powerflex, I started to understand that in order to achieve what you want you have to set your mind to it and make yourself believe that what you picture and what you do for yourself you will achieve great heights for yourself. After to converting to bodyweight exercises and feats of strength I wanted to stay big and strong but be able to go for long periods of time and only one thing led me there was the power of my thoughts and the mental pictures I made.

No matter what your goal is whether its fitness or business or anything else, picture in your mind what you want and go after it with passion and fire and sooner or later its going to happen but if you fail you can't blame anybody or anything else cause of your mistakes. You're the problem so fix it and bring yourself back to that picture, that goal, that door that opens to your imagination. Believe in yourself and believe what you want to achieve can and will happen and you my friend will go far and block out anything negetive and disbeliefs by others cause even one person who doesnt believe in you can make you stop from dreaming and stop you from achieving your goal. Block all that out and know that what you want you will grab and never let it go, go beyond. The power isnt in the outer portion of physical abilities but the power inside yourself and what you create makes you that person and that my friend will make you far stronger and more powerful then anything else. Believe in the mind and the mind will believe in you.

If you want to learn how to develop a greater mind then go here and you'll find what you're looking for whether its fitness or whatever you choose.

www.bronzebowpublishing.com

or

www.mattfurey.com

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *