I really get pissed sometimes when I hear people tell others what they should or shouldn’t do because they feel they’re right and you’re wrong. Certain personal trainers just don’t really care about what the person they’re teaching is really fitness. I’ve even heard some trainers who have had previous injuries tell some poor shmuck how to do an exercise that got the trainer injured in the first place. What’s the deal with that?
Friday, July 6, 2012
Do This, Do That…You Know What Screw It
Power And Might Uses Affiliate Links. Read Full Disclaimer HERE!!!
Affiliate & Medical Disclaimer
I’m an affiliate for some of the products I recommend. If you buy through my links, I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. I only promote Quality Equipment and Supplements I actually use or believe in for building explosive strength, power and other physical & mental attributes.
Medical Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, physician, or certified medical professional. Nothing on Power & Might is medical advice. Always consult your physician or a qualified healthcare provider before starting any new fitness program, diet, or supplement — especially if you have pre-existing conditions or injuries.
Supplement Warning: Do your own research. Read labels and ingredient lists carefully before using any supplement. If you have allergies, medical conditions, or take prescription medications that could interact, do not take them. Supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. They’re tools — not magic.
Train hard, train smart, and take responsibility for your health. Be amazingly awesome.