Thursday, November 16, 2023

Burying The Hatchet

 When you just want to cut the bullshit and make peace with somebody, it's better to do that than just drag shit on. I'm still learning this and there are people that I want to make up with or just cut out of my life because some things just went on too long. In this case it's making peace with Rahul Mookerjee, you know the guy that went a 180 on me after I quit his affiliate program? Well, despite the trolling of each other over the last year and a half, I just wanted shit to end and I made an opportunity of that.

He got sick a while ago and learned about it and I felt concerned for the guy. I don't know what really compelled me to do it but I sent him a big email just being genuine and wanted to let him know what was up and as I wrote it, I felt about burying the hatchet with him and let shit go. It was time to end the crap that was going on. Never wanted to wish him harm or anything like that and we're never going to agree on certain things but he is Afterall a human being just doing his part in Physical Culture which some would work with, some stay the fuck away but holding a grudge and badgering just gets old man.

Since then we've exchanged emails and messages just being civil and all that. I don't believe if we'll ever be THAT good of friends or just someone to throw hints here and there but I can't condemn the guy and it's not fair to either one of us to just throw jabs because we can. It's helped learn a few things and I know he's appreciative since he told me himself. There's too much crap in the world to hate on or even cling onto some poor bastard so what's really the point? Is Rahul a great physical culturist? probably not and might say the same about me but you know what, we all learn from someone and just take the knowledge of what's given or received. Neither one of us really hated the other but I wanted to end some of the negative stuff and just be civil. 

He had asked me to come back as an affiliate which I actually turned down because I got other companies that I'm working with and want to pursue more of. One day maybe but for now, take small steps and just be friendly to each other. I need to do a similar thing with someone but the difference in that is to also cut that person out of my life for good and leave that shit be. As you get older, you learn what you want in your life and what you don't and either set fuckers free or find a way to be in harmony with. It's not easy but you do what you need to do. With Rahul, it's to just being friendly for the most part and have a laugh or two. He was very understanding with me and I was being honest with him. Where do me and him go from there, time will tell. 

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *