Monday, December 17, 2018

What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror?

Most people dread getting up in the morning and having to go to a lousy job and feeling like crap. When they look in the mirror, they see what they feel and think. Your reflection homes the image you create and what you will let in for the rest of the day. We have all been there and we're human, it happens. Some days, I feel great and my body just generates what I see; other days, I feel like crap and my body and expression shows it.

We can't be perfect all the time and why should we? We can only do so much but yet we can improve on what our day will be the first few seconds we get up. Even on days off, we still build an image and it reflects what we see. It's not easy building our self image and automatically have it reflect so we form habits and habits transition to what we feel, see and do without thinking about it.

In the Theater Of The Mind, we can create whatever we desire and what we feel and what we WANT to see, not just take a glance but to put energy, commitment and strengthen what we see of ourselves. I'm constantly learning this and using this technique in different aspects and goals I desire to do. I've used it to help me with my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and although I have long road ahead, I'm moving faster, lasting longer and edging closer to applying submissions. I have used it to aid in my self confidence and have made choices that have created income, generated great strength in my workouts and more.

Create what you want to see, strengthen how you see yourself in the mirror in your mind and put powerful energy into it. What you put energy into, will reflect what you see in physical form. Strengthen who you are, tackle those mental obstacles and build confidence in how you want to see yourself. Nobody likes seeing themselves looking like crap but yet we automatically channel our energy into it out of habit and become or see what is reflected.

No matter how strong your image is, there's always room for improvement. Think of this analogy on Disneyland....It will never be finished because there's always room to add something incredible. Everyone has a Disneyland in them even if you're not a fan of Disney or the cartoons and movies because like the park itself, you never have to stop improving and strengthening the most awesome version of yourself. The room for improvement is always expanding and there's always a great big and beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away which means in your mind, you are an expansion and have the ability to build a more powerful and beautiful version of you.

So the next time you look in the mirror, practice this analogy and apply it to your self image and what you want to see in that mirror.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *