Thursday, May 17, 2018

Animal Movements For Healthy Weight Loss And Fat Loss



Good morning everyone. Normally i'm not a morning person but my body decided to get up and move and not let me sleep, so I figured what the hell let's do something. Got in some DDP Yoga today for around 20+ minutes of stretching and strengthening.

Losing weight and losing unwanted fat can be a real chore and it is never easy to be consistent. Last year around this time, more like in April I was in still great shape but was heavier than usual; around 275 lbs. I had just moved into a new place with my fiance and learning how to handle the household chores and getting food and all that stuff, I decided to change a couple things and do more of the type of exercise I love which are animal moves.

After a change here and there and focusing a lot on Animals, my body began changing again and over the course of a year I had lost nearly 30 pounds going from 275 down to near 245. Although the change in my eating helped some, I personally feel it was the animal movements that made the biggest difference. The reason why is because unlike other methods (Other than burpees or sprinting) Animal Movements hit multiple muscles at the same time and it doesn't matter if you move fast or slow, the exercises force you to use every inch of your being and strengthens you everywhere.

For a while doing the Animal Dice Game, I was doing an average of 600-800 reps total a day of the movements. Some days I was doing more than 1500 and over the course of a day I did nearly 2000. When you put your body through that almost daily, you're bound to change and start shaping like an athlete sooner rather than later. They're also a powerful de-stresser because if you have anxiety or under pressure, full of stress, it can cause problems like unwanted weight gain, raising blood pressure and inflammation. When you start to de-stress, your body becomes calmer, more fluid, the muscles have a greater chance of recovery and your CNS functions at a more positive rate.

When you move multiple muscles in different directions at a higher rate, you're generating a greater metabolic stimulation which aids in digestion, burn calories faster and generate greater natural Growth Hormone. This helps with getting rid of fat and lose weight. Moving on all fours or jumping is a mighty task and when you move your arms as if they were legs, you're bound to find out what that does to your body. Doing these movements I have lost a great deal of weight which was never really my intent or even easy for me to begin with but it also changed not just how I feel, but how my body flowed and the strength I possessed. I began to move faster, have a greater sense of conditioning and acquiring agility not many have.

Start moving like an animal and with consistency you will begin to see things in a whole new light. The energy you will create, the strength to handle awkward positions, building a level of stamina that gets people's attention and the ability to transform into an athletic specimen. Crawl like a bear, walk like a crab, jump like a rabbit, pounce like a puma and run like a greyhound.

Animal Kingdom Conditioning- http://tinyurl.com/qbl6d54

Animal Kingdom Conditioning 2- http://tinyurl.com/n822p6k

Wild Animal Fitness For Kids- http://tinyurl.com/omy23ao

Animal Workouts Book (Amazon)- https://amzn.to/2L3NlsJ

Animal Workouts DVD (Amazon)- https://amzn.to/2L8oaoR

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *