Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Pine Pollen Capsules are FINALLY here!



Finally, finally, finally...the first ever capsuled product of Lost Empire Herbs.

What if I could guarantee that about 2 weeks from now you could wake up with morning wood... on a daily basis?

... not only that but you wouldn't have to take any TRT medication, or crazy drugs to get the sex drive you're looking for.

Imagine waking up to your partner in bed a week from now ready to get it on... naturally!

This may sound too good to be true...

However, our best selling product GUARANTEES just that!

It's called Pine Pollen.

It's LOADED with over 200 bioactive vitamins, minerals, AND phyto-androgens (natural plant steroids that boost free T in humans).

"I tried pine pollen and was skeptical of the benefits. I use it in my morning smoothies and noticed the things down below became more “Rock Solid’ as well as seeing a boost in strength. I really could tell when I went a couple of months of not taking the supplement. I continued to lift weights and noticed I wasn’t making any gains in strength. I ordered a megadose and within two days of consuming the product, I almost doubled my reps in the gym. This is by far the best bang for the buck of supplements that I have ever tried." - Earl Heath

Because we just released a NEW capsulated version (which makes it even easier to consume) we're giving YOU 15% off ALL our Pine Pollen products (until next Monday and while supplies last!).

- Pine Pollen Powder 50g bag REG 17.99 NOW $15.29

- Pine Pollen MEGADOSE (250g bag) REG $74.99 NOW $63.74

- Pine Pollen Tincture REG $29.99 NOW $25.49

- NEW Pine Pollen Capsules REG $29.99 NOW $25.49

"I’ve been mega dosing for a couple of weeks. Great energy and a big increase in Morning Wood! I’m 61 BTW" - Nigel

Now, these NEW Pine Pollen Capsules are no ordinary capsules.

Yes, they're filled with our RAW, wild harvested, and T raising Pine Pollen...

But what makes these unique is the capsules themselves. They're made with Pullulan Capsules.

These are very unique capsules made from fermented tapioca (a starch extracted from a vegetable root). So YES they're vegan and animal free.

The reason this is important (and useful) is because these fermented vegetable capsules actually protect what's inside them from oxidization - which helps keep Pine Pollen intact and lasting longer.

Here's a bit more about Pullulan:

· not produced by chemical modification, 100% natural

· manufactured by natural fermentation of plant extracts

· neither genetically modified nor pathogenic

· well known in the pharmaceutical and food industry

· non-allergenic

· starch- and gluten-free

Rooting for your health.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did wolverine use these

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *