Wednesday, November 8, 2017

NEW Memory and Focus Boosting Lion's Mane Formula

If your memory isn't as sharp as it once was, then you're going to LOVE this.

One of our favorite brain boosting, memory enhancing and focus sharpening herbs has just gotten even BETTER.

You see one of the most powerful herbal nootropics (cognitive enhancer) is Lion's Mane Mushroom.

Studies have shown that it helps grow, maintain and proliferate NEW nerves... and particularly in YOUR BRAIN!

These studies have made Lion's Mane renowned amongst groups of people who are looking for a cutting edge in work and life... for better memory and to think as clearly as a freshly cleaned window.

If your mind is like a dirty window, then you're going to have trouble seeing what's inside. You'll have trouble seeing your memories... which will make your decision making a lot harder.

Here's where Lion's Mane comes in. It clears the window in your mind by increasing what's called Nerve Growth Factors (NGF).

Check out what one user has had to say about Lost Empire Herb's Lion's Mane:

"Lion’s Mane has become a staple in my morning coffee. Not only does it boost my immune response but it provided me with a superior cognitive enhancement. I had a literal change in mind when I first started regularly taking it at the beginning of my college anatomy class. I began recalling vocabulary and visualizing images of the anatomy studied that week which became clear images in my head. I had to stop and acknowledge the fact that I am remembering significantly more information than before. I aced my anatomy tests which consisted of 150+ anatomical terms, correct spelling and all! So, to say I was thrilled would be an understatement." - Kevin

What's even better is we've created an even more potent and stronger formula of Lion's Mane... extracted with BOTH water AND alcohol... to get more of the NGF components.

Now for a limited time and while supplies last, you can boost your memory with this new Lion's Mane formula at a discount ($5 off no code needed). In fact, while supplies last you can get a discount on either or both of our Lion's Mane formulas (the original is still amazing... the new one is just enhanced - combining BOTH may be ideal!).

BRAIN POWER!!!

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *