Thursday, November 2, 2017

Isometrics As A Healing Method

Although it is not specifically intended to cure, Isometrics can in fact heal the body in amazing ways. By healing, it can lower blood pressure due to a specific breathing method and help heal areas of the body that have been plagued by years of pain. I'm not a doctor and I don't intend to drive people away from having their bodies being healed by other means however; you do have other options.

I have been battling with back issues still and i'm not 100% of what my strength & athletic ability normally would be but in a very slow process, I Am getting stronger again in that area of my body. The pain has gone down although it has shifted to my right side but because of Isometrics, I'm getting closer and closer to being completely healed. I do both methods of practice Free-Handed & using the Isometric Power Belt. Because of the issues in my back I have to adjust certain exercises in order to be efficient and not have those spaz moments for example I can do do Deadlift Isometrics & Upright Rows with the belt and can do the Superman Hold Free-Handed but I have major issues with the Back Isometric versions of picking up the leg where you grip the hamstring and do your hardest to pick up the leg, I really feel it in my lower back and feels horrible. You make due with what you can and as you get stronger, start adding in certain other exercises.

I have used Isometrics in the past to heal my legs and even helped my shoulders after hurting them doing too much of the deck of cards workout of Squats & Push-ups. I got a little carried away and hurt myself but I wasn't going to let that stop me from training. I'm also getting ideas in my head where because of my back and not being able to do the animal exercises the way I really want to, think it is time to do those exercises in Isometric Fashion instead of being so explosive normally. Using other methods for movement & mobility such as DDP Yoga or MovNat, Isometrics are the best thing for me to really do at the moment until I heal or VRT Type method.

As we get older, we do have to adjust our training. Don't get me wrong, I plan on doing some crazy stuff still by the time i'm 40 and beyond and have seen first hand the crazy things guys in their 50's can do. It is important however to balance out the crazy stuff with keeping yourself healthy and pain-free as possible. Isometrics are one of the safest if not the safest form of strength training when it is properly applied; you're not damaging the joints, you're developing your structure with powerful exercises that can be done at practically any angle and it is one of the fastest methods to burn fat and build sculpted muscle. I never want to stop training and if it means using other methods to be as injury-proof as possible more than ever, so be it. You never stop learning and you never stop finding the best ways to keep yourself in shape beyond your years. Too many people just flat out stop training because they can't do what they use to or they don't have what it takes anymore, there's always something you can do.

Learn the power of Isometrics and make it a part of your life, it could very well save it and give you strength other methods can't even reach. Keep your joints safe and value the power of self-healing.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *