Monday, November 27, 2017

An Effective Way To Help Those Who Are Hyperactive



For some, it can be difficult getting to sleep and having a good night's rest. I've had my fair share of nights even lately where it was tough to be knocked out and doze off. I'm one of those people who's a night owl and have a lot of energy at night; even if I didn't sleep too well, it still happens with me. This method may not have an effect on people 100% of the time but it can be a solution when it is needed most and practiced along with developing sleeping habits.

The method is Animal Exercise. Because of the great intensity these moves have, within minutes you'd be down for the count. If it's during the day I only do animal work for a short amount of time just to get some solid conditioning in and feeling enough to go as long as needed; at night however, because of high energy levels, I'll go until I feel exhausted and that endorphin high kicks in hard and then do some deep breathing to completely take out any excess jitters.

Many kids can be very hyper active and getting them to bed at times is more of battle than a chore. That can be frustrating for a parent or a person babysitting and you don't always know what to do in those kinds of situations and don't get me started with kids who can be resistant and cop an attitude. It happens. Frustration isn't going to help them sleep any sooner so it is important be as firm as possible without getting too overwhelmed, I've been around kids my whole life so I know those moments both as a kid and one that has taken care of kids. Have them do Wild Moves and see what happens

Now unless you have a night job, as an adult, hyperactiveness can be a real pain in the ass if you have to be at work in the morning and you didn't sleep well the night before. Exercise at night can be very effective to help get rid of excess energy. You don't need to do Animals to do this although it is a very high level solution; you can do Core Work, circuit training, Isometrics, high volume push-ups & squats (deck of cards anyone?), a 3-10 min. finisher of supersets or have great sex with your significant other, whatever helps you get rid of excess energy.

Being Hyperactive doesn't have to be a burden and the answer is not always medication (unless you have a specific condition that a doctor has you on some form). Some people take muscle relaxers which does help from time to time but you don't want to rely on it and possibly get addicted to it. Find positive ways to balance yourself out and never stop learning. We all go through things in life and it isn't easy dealing with certain issues whether physical, mental or emotional.

One of the reasons animal exercise is useful to me is because it doesn't just take out the excess energy physically but mentally as well; I have been known to have what I call Excess Thinking where your brain just doesn't shut off and many things run through your mind at a million miles an hour, talk about a pain in the ass. The animals being practiced have a profound effect on the brain because you're using so many neurons and so many muscles all at the same time so when you keep going and going, your brain will tell you when it needs to rest and when you have finally calmed down, everything shifts the focus on having the body be in neutral both physically and mentally as the brain sends waves of energy to the nervous system and helps you fall asleep. I'm no Neurologist and I don't have any scientific proof on this but I do have personal experiences and I know how my body plays out Physiologically and have felt these experiences to great degree. I will tell you it's not completely 100% effective but it is right up there in the 90+ Percent.

Get some sleep and be happy when you wake up.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *