Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Taking On Energy To Gain The Greatest Strength And Harnessing Its Power



When you practice certain methods, you take on different sides of yourself and learn the energy you feel as you go through that practice. With the ideals of CoreForce Energy, you will enhance your natural strength & power by utilizing certain breathing techniques, imagination and movements that not only make you move more organically but develop a greater sense of body language that is unique and gives your personality another realm of confidence and self-mastery.

I have recently gotten back into practicing CoreForce to help my back and get my strength back to the level that made me who I Am. Currently I've been implementing what are called Zeus Spheres where you project powerful energy around you in your imagination to create great strength and organic movement to enhance your performance. It sounds mystical and a little goofy to think about but I assure you on my grandfather's ashes in a Washington pond it is NOT hokey whatsoever. As you learn to use this technique, it could literally change your entire physicality and mindset on being as strong and flowing as possible and you will have a new sense of power both inside and out.

It is by far the most unique way to strength train and it'll help you develop a mindset to any exercise you want to master. I should mention it's not going to turn you into Superman and lift 1000 lbs. off the bat but you will move better, think more clearly, develop greater posture and increase your strength by as much as 2-3% or more. Even if you could have strength 1% higher would you want to find out how you can do that? Any athlete, average joe or weekend warrior would kill to have that.

It is worth EVERY single penny and more to have this method in your arsenal. I have been personally taught by the man who created it himself Garin Bader and I was stronger in one session than during any other workout at that time and off and on I always went back to it to make myself stronger and faster for anything that suited me or was in need of me. Garin is one of the most intelligent guys on the planet and will show you in the most simple terms how to apply this method in any area of your life. It has changed my outlook on strength since I first started on it and it broke through the toughest glass of my mind when I met him. You will not regret it.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *