Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wake Up ENERGIZED!



How was your sleep last night?

Did you get a solid 8 hours of rest?

When you woke up did you feel awake, energized and ready to tackle the day?

If you’re like many men over 40 then you probably had a rough night and had trouble falling asleep and getting out of bed.

Why does this happen to us?

Why can’t we just wake up feeling refreshed?

Being the health nut that I am I’ve been learning to hack my sleep for years.

What I’ve discovered is that the #1 factor that ruins sleep is…

STRESS.

Yup.

When I don’t exercise multiple times a week my mind begins going crazy… I stress over little details, my mind doesn’t shut up and I lose sleep over it.

I have trouble falling asleep. When I do fall asleep, I wake up several times during the night. And finally, when my alarm goes off it becomes impossible to get up!

So what’s a guy supposed to do when he doesn’t have time to work out often and needs to relax and get a DEEP good night’s sleep?

You can get drunk and pass out. There are drugs out there that will knock you out (legal and illegal).

But none of these solutions are sustainable.

Recently I was talking with one of my herb suppliers and he introduced me to a really interesting herb, Albizia.

Turns out this herb is a natural sedative. In Chinese medicine it’s called the “Tree of Happiness” and it’s been used for literally thousands of years (the first documentation of it was in the 2nd C).

After looking at studies I found that albizia helps with:

· Sleeping disorders (like insomnia). So you can finally get a good night’s sleep.

· It induces peaceful feelings by regulating your mood. It does this by blocking your brain’s anxiety-inducing receptors. This is key for stressful times. Can be used during the day or at night.

· Fights depression. This is literally a natural antidepressant.

The best part? Little to no side effects were found and can be used safely for prolonged periods of time (for months).

So if you ever need a good night’s sleep, and want to wake up the next day ENERGIZED, then I highly recommend picking up albizia HERE.

Since this is a brand new product for us, for the next week ONLY you can get albizia for just $15.99… instead of $19.99!

Rooting for your sleep!

P.S If you really want to get a kick start for the day, in addition to taking Albzia, grab some Spark to get that extra kick for the energy you've already woken up to, this will help with your focus and a clear pathway to make the day filled with energy, happiness & clarity.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *