Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Primate Fitness Wins Again

My back issues are really dwindling now and I'am loving it. Been waking up the last couple days with hardly any pain in my lower back and slowly getting back to what I love the most and that's moving like a primate (ape/monkey) and hanging longer on the pull-up bar. I'm also down to 253 lbs which has been the lowest in the last couple years. The most I have ever weighed was 273 so i'm happy to stay 20 pounds off thus far.

Just getting on the mats, lock in my knuckles and just have at it. Seeing a bit more sinewy muscle and more definition in my abs and back. To me it is the most natural form of exercise; squats and push-ups work great and natural movements but moving with primal instincts, movement & precision is far more natural to me. It'll look goofy but as they say, looks can be deceiving.

I feel blessed to have such a strong intuition and I know not too many people believe in that kind of thing but it is something every person should practice. It teaches you how to harness your instincts, what feels the most natural to you and the understanding of right and wrong using emotions and what makes you feel good. Too many forget how to apply their own instincts by going by someone else's ideals and be more of a follower which for them is great but I believe being too much of a follower leads to fear of becoming a leader in your own right. You can't control everything in life but you can control your emotional content and applying it to your natural abilities to do something regardless of others.

I practice Primate Movements not for the sake of others and what they think is fitness, I do it because it's fun, natural & it keeps me fit that is unique. Being different is one of the most difficult things to learn because in some ways you were taught to be like everybody else, listen but don't do things that are right for you. It's good to have common sense and the understanding of right and wrong but it is also important to learn about your own individuality; your own self being and discovering your true self. People are very fearful for who they truly are because they have been taught to be like someone else because of status, creed, race, religion and other elements. I don't consider myself fitness royalty and i'm damn sure that I don't let the color of my skin define me; I'm a human being and want to do something is different, something not many people see but seem intrigued. I don't seek approval, I seek self and gives me the best benefit.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *