That might sound a little confusing to many but bear with me here. When is a workout not a workout and if it isn't a workout than why call it a workout? Brain getting flustered yet LOL? This is one of the many reasons why I love Animal Exercises; it's simply a more fun way of looking at exercise because when most hear the word W-O-R-K-O-U-T it can be a fitness turn off since it involves the first four letters "WORK." I mean seriously if you want to work isn't that what a job is? When you train, you want to do something that's interesting and gives you inspiration to do more of it (within reason of course).
Animal Exercises is basically set up more like play and letting you move in different directions, strengthening your body from odd angles and be more of an adventure than work. Yeah I'll tell you it is tough and can be hard at times but when you focus more on the movement and acting out an animal it doesn't become too difficult. You're moving your body in ways you're not used to and it opens up your system in a very unique way. To put it bluntly, the more muscles you hit the greater chance your body will transform and have a functional and powerful physique.
When you move like an Animal for a few minutes a day, here are some of the things that will start to happen as you practice them consistently.....
1. The body will transform into a lean, mean animal machine
2. Your muscles won't just have greater density and definition, they will toughen up to.
3. You will gain incredible agility and speed because when you engage more muscles in a given movement, you're increasing vital nerve force.
4. Your conditioning will skyrocket and you'll have greater durability (Injury Resistance).
5. Develop strong tendons and powerful joints that will give you greater mobility and flexibility.
6. You'll increase the area of the brain that sends nerves into your system that releases endorphins and give you an increased level of health and wellness throughout every area of your body.
I don't know about you but I believe that's a fair deal for doing only a few minutes a day having fun as an Animal. They don't take very long at all and depending on your fitness level you can go for as long as want or what gives you the best benefit. When I started I only lasted maybe 8 minutes if I was lucky, I built up to roughly a half hour and that was brutal for me so don't feel the need to go beyond just for the sake of pushing the limits. Experiment and play around with what you can do,
When you join the Jungle VIP, you will be stepping into a world where not only getting fit is well rewarded but also have the opportunity to create challenges, games & your own adventures based on your pace and your way of becoming a wild animal.
What are you waiting for? Unleash that inner animal within you and get out there.