Monday, January 30, 2017

The Animals Are Alive With The Sound Of The Jungle




During the winter months up here in Idaho, I have been learning and developing creative ways to stay in shape at home and keeping certain options open and coming back to other training modalities. For a while I was in deep with Superhero Workouts using Sprints/Burpees then a circuit and a Finisher to end it off; it was fun but had to switch things up so I don't burn out or get bored. I still do Burpee HIIT Workouts 3x a week but also want to get in some solid Movement Training so I did Ape Exercises to strengthen my tendons, stretch my back, power up on my arms and shoulders and learn to be mobile in these movements.

After doing this for some time I decided to come back to the Animal Movements that never gave me problems and never got bored with so I'm officially back in the jungle doing my HIIT 2-3 times a week then the rest of the week train 10-20 min. on Animal Moves to enhance my HGH, strengthen my body from awkward movements and relish in the passionate powers of the animals; creating a leaner body while maintaining solid weight (i'm 268 right now) and building on denser muscle along with flexibility and agility.

The animals are the kings of Bodyweight Training and its time to devolve to our animal instincts by moving and strengthening the body in a very old-school way. Hone skills in crawling, jumping, running, balancing, explosive conditioning and strength in the Core that centers all that you do. Man is animal and you must power up on your Animalistic entities that become something more powerful than modern-traditional exercise.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *