Thursday, January 12, 2017

Big Time Superhero Workout That Will Test Your Limits




I love the ability to see how far I can push my body. Not to the brink of failure of course but enough to where it gives me an ideal of being able to endure crazy intensity while managing to recover as best as possible. Last night I did that very workout that targeted every muscle and had it at a level of intensity that was new to me and taking on a challenge that just sparked a massive fire within me. The Superhero Workouts have now reached a new level of intense training that targets fat burning, muscle building, a powerful metabolism and generates an insane load of HGH. This is a highly advanced workout that takes time to build up to and is extremely challenging but it's fun and it doesn't take long.

Along with this Superhero Workout I added in a finisher that really tested my strength & conditioning doing one exercise that is a combination of 3 exercises utilizing the basic components of Pulling, Squatting & Pressing.

If you're up for a challenge, be prepared to get your ass kicked....

5 60 Sec. Sprints (In Place)

4 Circuits Of the Following....

20 Mountain Climbers (10 Each Leg)

10 V-Ups

10 Hindu Squats

10 Jumping Jacks

This first part of the workout alone is grueling. Take as much time as needed to recover. The circuit may not be much but once you get into the later rounds it hits you like Zeus' Lightning Bolt.

The Finisher is a workout based on Lifeline Fitness' TNT Cable Workout.

15 Sec. On/15 Sec. Off of a Curl/Squat/Press Combo. I used 80 pounds of resistance so it was near advanced level of weight used. I did this protocol for a total of 6 min. averaging 2-3 Reps per round.

You can see the 10 min. Version Of the Finisher here>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTjch566UTc

Have fun with this one and be on the look out. A big sale is coming at Lost Empire Herbs where you can save quite a bit on one of their most popular products. Details are soon to come in a couple days.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *