Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Being Interviewed By Matt Furey

Yesterday morning I had the pleasure of speaking to a great man by the name of Matt Furey. For those who don't know, Matt has established himself as a Internet entrepreneur not only in fitness but for business as well. A self-made millionare as you may put it. He is also been known in some circles as a fake and a controversial guy for his outlandish prices for products and other forms of money making schemes. Well I don't give a shit about all that stuff and I was honored to be interviewed by him. For the most part we got into how I recovered from my accident nearly 6 years ago, my accomplishments, my motivation for training and a certain secret that I recently discovered that I don't think was ever put in the same context as I have put.

I had a lot of fun with it and it lasted nearly 40 minutes. The questions he asked me were very thurough and I answered back with some humor and straight to the point. I didn't hold back on my answers and a couple of them made the guy laugh so I figured I did something right. If you guys want to hear the interview go join up the Furey Faithful. A few things I mention out of nowhere were a refrence to Indiana Jones, my request for ACDC and who taught me the fundementals of Bridging Gymnastics. I have a secret that can only be heard on the interview and the hint is about language. This one secret has never been heard before and I think i'm the only one to come up with it.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *