Monday, February 16, 2009

Dao Zou & My Thoughts!!!!!!

I have written reviews before and I have written about some odd training ideas. This time I'm gonna take a different approach. This type of training i'm doing off and on is different then any other type of training I have done before and now.

This program was created by Matt Furey not really created but more like putting it on the Map for others to learn. It teaches you how to walk backwards now you might think "Thats easy, anyone can do that, whats so special about walking backwards", well it is simple but not as easy as you may think. It is not just walking backwards its more turning back the clock so to speak but don't take my word for it look it up yourself.

This type of training brings internal power unlike any other. When you really try out this program it gives you a high that is just off the chains. I have done this workout several times and man it makes me never wanting to stop cause it feels so damn good. Take a look at it and be prepared to feel bliss in every aspect of the word and beyond.

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *