Friday, June 20, 2008

Focus & Concentration Are Keys To Your Training Success!!!!!!

Why do this? Well for one if you want superior results you got to concentrate on what you want and focus on the task at hand. Its not everyday in this age where you see a whole lot of people staying focused on their training......I see this a lot and I fell into this a few times and I regret it and that's when you go to he gym, you will find that almost 95% of the people there don't even put effort and focus on their training and that's just plain sad.....I've seen guys talk to people and they say they want to get in shape and do this and do that and I'm thinking "How about shut the hell up and do what you keep saying you're going top do." When I went all I wanted to do was get strong and lift hard. I worked with a few guys and they helped my focus a lot but at the other end of the spectrum I see others on treadmills watching TV and having a fan blow in their face as if they're afraid to sweat. Get over it the sweat helps burn off the calories and drain fat out of your system. Its a healthy practice and forgive me but if you don't want to sweat while training don't bother showing up or working. Like I said before if you truly want great results then you got to focus on it don't talk to someone you can chit chat any other time but now is the time for you and what you want to accomplish. When I train at a park or something and I'm really into my workout I block everything out including people wanting to ask what the hell I'm doing or if they tell me how stupid or freaky it looks. I want results I want control over my own training. I'm not here to chat or give you tips if you want to ask me what I'm doing or feel you have to say something either come and train and listen with your eyes or shut up and leave me alone cause I rather have fun and train the way I want then to listen or pay attention to you. Sorry if I'm being brash but its the truth and I love what I do. Some people just don't get it and that's OK that's them but if you wanna talk while someone else is training do it at home or take it someplace else. Focus & Concentration is power to getting not only faster results but create mind power over yourself and your darkest place in your mind. If you can channel your mind to block out anything except your current workout then you got some serious Focus & Concentration Strength.

Yours In Strength & Health

Ben

No comments:

Sign Up

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *